For most small businesses, Local SEO is the most important factor in getting to the top of Google
Google and Bing list local business alongside search results to help consumers find products and service providers in their area. We can fine tune your website so that you are included in these results.
Today most consumers search online before making a buying decision. If they don’t find you in the search results, it’s as if you don’t exist. You’ve lost an opportunity.
Consumers expect to find you online.
Traditional brick and mortar small businesses get most of their sales from within their immediate local area.
If your company website doesn’t appear in local searches for your product, service, or brand, you are losing sales.
Our Local SEO services include:
- Local SEO Site Audit – This is a general checkup of your site to identify problems and set a course for correcting them.
- Research keywords and phrases that your customers use to find sites like yours and your competitors. Optimize website content to appropriately include those that are contextual to your business, products, and services within your geographic area.
- Verify and correct (as needed) your NAP (Name, Address, Phone) listings. This need to be consistent across the web.
- Add Schema Markup to your website so that Google and other search engines can list you properly for the type of business, locations, and your service area.
- Claim, configure, and optimize your Google My Business, Bing Places, and Apple Maps Listings.
- Registering your website with appropriate local directories with correct citations, NAP, description, etc.
- Verify correct Social Media integration.
- And more depending on your business needs.