Table of Contents
West Bay Web, a digital marketing agency located in Traverse City, Michigan. While we specialize in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), we offer a full range of Digital Marketing services.
We have been providing website consulting services since 2009. Our digital marketing consultants have hands-on experience dating back to 1995. Our team of experts will help you create an effective online presence for your business. Whether you need a new website or need to update your current one, or perhaps looking to improve your online visibility and increase traffic, our experienced team can provide trustworthy guidance and solutions for all your needs.
As a business owner, the last thing you want to do is make costly mistakes. Before you invest your time and money into a new website or revamping your current one, or consider venturing into a new digital marketing campaign, consider contacting us to discuss your business goals and what options may best serve your digital marketing strategy.
We are confident that we can meet your expectations and save you time and money. Our goal is to make sure that you get the most out of your investment in web design and development.
We offer a wide variety of digital marketing consulting services including:
- Website Design and User Experience
- SEO Consulting Services
- Social Media Marketing
- Content Marketing and Content Strategy
- Email Marketing
- Pay Per Click Advertising
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Online Reputation Management
We don't believe in the one-size-fits-all approach to digital marketing. We take the time to understand you and your customers so we can recommend an approach based on your individual business requirements.
We can help you with most any internet related need. We can provide unbiased recommendations for third-party services as well as evaluate your existing services, review and evaluate your digital marketing presence, or provide a competitive analysis of you own and your competitors SEO campaigns.
Our clients include small businesses, entrepreneurs, non-profits, and large corporations.
Consulting is available on an hourly rate or monthly basis.
Performance and Security Audit
Are you thinking that your website isn’t performing as well as it could? Do you have a feeling that something isn’t quite right? We can provide an in-depth inspection of your website that looks into all areas that can affect performance, and make sure that your site is secure from hackers. We report any problems and then map a course of action to fix any problems and to maintain best practices to keep your website safe, secure, and performing to its best ability.
Here’s just some of the technical details we inspect for you:
- Webserver settings and configuration
- Users and permissions
- Password strength
- Scan for malware and malicious scripts
- Inspect for compromising code and backdoors
- Review server logs
- Verify your backup and recovery strategy and supporting systems
- We check your database and programming software (MySQL and PHP) status
- Verify SSL certificates
- DNS settings
Ownership and Control Audit
Do you actually own your own website domain and have control over who can access its inner workings?
Perhaps your website was developed by an agency who handled all of the details for you, but did they act in your best interest or theirs?
Don’t be held hostage by former contractors or employees that have retained access after they’re no longer part of your company.
Website owners should maintain absolute ownership control of all of the online properties and assets that make up your online presence. For more detail read our article It’s OK to be a (Web) Control Freak.
Our Ownership and Control audits check the following:
- Confirm your domain ownership and who has administrative access to your registrar account
- Verify your website hosting account (including Cpanel and FTP access) and document who has access
- Audit email accounts; both internal and external accounts like MailChimp and Constant Contact
- Confirm ownership and access for Google Search Console and Bing Webmaster Tools.
- Confirm ownership and access to Google Analytics or similar analytic software
- Google My Business and any other directory listing accounts such as Yelp, YP, Apple Maps, etc.
- Your company’s Facebook and all other Social Media accounts.
Contact us and let’s discuss your goals. Take advantage of our expert knowledge and experience. SEO is just one piece of an integrated Internet marketing strategy involving social media, pay-per-click marketing, email campaigns, and much more to fully leverage the power of the web.
Need immediate help? Call us at (231) 735-8350
Office Hours 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Eastern time zone